Enrolling in a Texas 529 plan is easy!
Get started saving today for as little as $25.
Here’s what to do.
Decide which plan is right for you. If you haven't decided yet, review our plan information and comparisons (see links to left).
- Visit each plan’s individual site to learn more:
- Assemble the following information:
- account owner and beneficiary information and successor information (if desired), including names, addresses, Social Security numbers and dates of birth. Federal tax law requirew you to supply Social Security numbers for 529 accounts.
- the investment option(s) you’ve chosen, and percentages if applicable.
- bank account information from a check or savings deposit slip or statement.
- rollover check stub or most recent statement if you are funding the account with money redeemed in the last 60 days from another qualified tuition plan, a Coverdell Education Savings Account or a Series EE Savings Bond. You will need to supply the total amount you will invest in this account, previous contributions and previous earnings (all will appear on the check stub or statement)
- Now, select your plan(s) to enroll: